Technical Sourcer f/m
Technical Sourcer f/m
About the company:
Smaato is the leading global real-time mobile advertising platform, connecting 10,000+ advertisers –including 91 of the Top 100 Ad Age brands – with over 90,000 app developers and mobile web publishers. Smaato manages up to 10 billion mobile ad impressions daily and reaches over 1 billion unique mobile users monthly.
Founded in 2005 by mobile pioneers Ragnar Kruse and Petra Vorsteher, Smaato has global headquarters in San Francisco, California, with additional regional headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and Singapore.
About the job:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Sourcer to help us create an outstanding candidate experience by understanding our applicants better and help the recruitment team to bring outstanding talents on board.
Your challenging tasks:
- You are a creative hunter who is responsible for understanding role requirements, active search, and identifying suitable candidates for our software engineering teams, pitching them independently and conducting initial telephone/Skype interviews.
- You are continually filling the candidate pipeline and are proactively building demand-specific talent pools from all around the world.
- As analytical strategist you streamline our strategy of a software engineering-specific recruiting approach by e.g. conducting market and country analyzes, creating target company lists and both tracking and testing new, efficient recruiting channels relevant to our target group.
- As an important interface between hiring managers and recruiting, you work closely with the recruiting coordinators and oversee the scheduling of interviews, and, as process owner, pull the strings together.
- You will accompany our candidates through the entire application process.
- Statistics and reports are vital to assure an effective recruitment process. Hence, you continuously run reports and present to various stakeholders using our Applicant Tracking System and, actively contribute to Smaato’s success story.
About the requirements:
- You have a degree in economics, psychology or, alternatively, software engineering, or you have comparable work experience based on a business education.
- In the best case, you know the Internet and / or digital media world and feel comfortable in the software engineering world.
- You can rely on experience (ideally 3 years) in active sourcing and the use of social media tools for recruitment.
- You previously have developed new sourcing strategies.
- Business fluency in both English and German are crucial in order to succeed in this role.
- You can organize yourself and work processes autonomously and enjoy working in an innovative and multicultural environment, in which constant changes are pre-programmed.
Perks of being a Smaatie:
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs such as HVV Proficard (public transit ticket for Hamburg) or equivalent, company pension plan and variable, success-oriented compensation.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- A Buddy-Program that offers new employees from abroad assistance for their start in a new country.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Quarterly massages, and regular company lunches.
- An incredible office space with 360° view of Hamburg City and Harbor, with lounges and gaming rooms with Foosball tables, PS4 consoles and more.
Emporio 19th Floor
Technical Sourcer f/mSpeichern und weiter*
* Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Nutzungsbedingungen Sie können jederzeit der Zusendung von E-Mails zu ähnlichen StepStone Leistungen widersprechen und diese unter "Nutzerdaten" in Ihrem Account deaktivieren, ohne dass hierfür andere als die Übermittlungskosten nach den Basistarifen (bspw. Ihres Internetanbieters) entstehen.
- Praktikant / Werkstudent HR (w/m) - Personalmarketing & Recruiting Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., München PwC
- (Senior) Consultant (w/m) HR Transformation Consulting - Strategie, Prozesse, Organisation Frankfurt a. M., Berlin, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf PwC
- Praktikant / Werkstudent (w/m) Global Mobility Services Tax Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt a. M., München, Stuttgart PwC
- (Senior) Manager (w/m) HR Transformation - Strategie, Prozesse, Organisation Hamburg , Frankfurt a. M., Essen, Düsseldorf, München, Berlin PwC
- BETRIEBLICHER SOZIALBERATER (M/W) Bundesweit Ge.on Betriebliches Gesundheitsmanagement GmbH
- Senior Recruiter /in Waiblingen bei Stuttgart ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
- Head of Human Resources (f/m) Berlin simplesurance GmbH
- PERSONALSACHBEARBEITER (m/w) Stuttgart BANSBACH GMBH
- (Junior) Talent Acquisition Manager (w/m) Berlin, Home Office HR-Recruiting Services GmbH
- Talent Acquisition Architect (w/m) Berlin, Home Office HR-Recruiting Services GmbH